An Introduction to Side Effects of Avanafil
As with any medication, avanafil
™) can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will have problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider.
(This article covers many, but not all, of the possible side effects with avanafil. Your healthcare provider can discuss a more complete list with you.)
Serious Avanafil Side Effects
Some avanafil side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- An erection lasting more than four hours
- A sudden decrease or loss of vision
- A sudden decrease or loss in hearing
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.