Biotin

What If I Take a Biotin Overdose?

An overdose is unlikely to cause serious problems, as the vitamin is water-soluble (which means that any excess is usually excreted in the urine). However, it is often combined with other vitamins or minerals (such as in a multivitamin), and overdose symptoms could occur due to the other active ingredients.
 
(Click Biotin Overdose for more information.)
 
Tips to Avoid Numbness While Bicycling

Biotin Supplements

Terms of Use
Advertise with Us
Contact Us
About eMedTV
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006-2017 Clinaero, Inc.
eMedTV serves only as an informational resource. This site does not dispense medical advice or advice of any kind. Site users seeking medical advice about their specific situation should consult with their own physician. Click Terms of Use for more information.