Men Home > Diclofenac Patch
- The diclofenac patch is usually applied to the skin twice a day.
- Apply the patch to clean, dry, unbroken skin. Wash the skin with soap and water before application.
- Do not swim or bathe while wearing the patch.
- Do not use lotions, cosmetics, or any other products on the skin where you apply the patch. This may cause the patch to fall off or might interfere with the absorption of the medication.
- Wash your hands after applying the patch.
- If the diclofenac patch appears to be coming loose, you may tape down the edges of the patch to the skin.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.