Men Home > Doxazosin XL
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with doxazosin XL include the following:
- Doxazosin XL comes in the form of an extended-release tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once a day with breakfast.
- Make sure to take this medication with food. Taking it on an empty stomach results in less of the medication being absorbed.
- Make sure to swallow the tablets whole. Do not cut, break, chew, or crush them.
- The shell of the extended-release tablet does not fully dissolve. It is normal to see the tablet shell in your stool.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- Doxazosin XL 4 mg
- Doxazosin XL 8 mg.