Men Home > Fortesta
Side Effects of FortestaJust like any medicine, Fortesta can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
- Skin reactions
- Increased prostate-specific antigen (PSA), as found on a blood test
- Abnormal dreams.
Drug Interactions With FortestaFortesta can potentially react with several other medicines (see Fortesta Drug Interactions).
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Sleep apnea
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Fortesta and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Fortesta and Breastfeeding).