Men Home > Ifex
Drug InteractionsIfex may react with a number of other medicines (see Ifex Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- An inability to urinate
- A slow urine flow
- An infection of any kind, including a urinary tract infection (UTI, such as a bladder infection)
- Had radiation treatment
- Lung disease
- Heart disease
- An abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Anemia (low red blood cells)
- Bone marrow problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Ifex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Ifex and Breastfeeding).