Men Home > Methitest
When and How to Take MethitestSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Methitest include the following:
- The medication is a tablet that is taken at least once a day. Some people take Methitest up to four times a day.
- You may take this medication with or without food. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- For Methitest to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not increase your dose or take it more frequently than prescribed without your healthcare provider's approval.
- The medical condition being treated
- How you respond to Methitest
- Your testosterone levels
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of MethitestJust like any medicine, Methitest may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it well.
- Liver problems
- Menstrual irregularities (in women)
- Development of male characteristics (in women)
- Decreased sperm count.