Men Home > Methitest
Drug InteractionsMethitest can potentially react with a number of other medications (see Methitest Drug Interactions).
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Sleep apnea
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Methitest and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Methitest and Breastfeeding).