Men Home > Myoplex
Side Effects of Myoplex
Safety IssuesThese products are generally considered safe for many people, especially when used appropriately. However, some people may be more likely than others to experience problems. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Myoplex if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any other chronic medical condition
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
What If I Take an Overdose?It is not clear what exactly to expect from an overdose with these products. It is possible that consuming too much Myoplex could cause an overdose of the vitamins and minerals in the products. If you think you or someone else may have taken too much, it is important to seek immediate medical attention.
- Myoplex Original powder shakes and ready-to-drink beverages
- Myoplex Deluxe nutrition bars and powder shakes
- Myoplex Lite nutrition bars, powder shakes, and ready-to-drink beverages
- Myoplex Carb Control nutrition bars, powder shakes, and ready-to-drink beverages.