Men Home > Orally Disintegrating Vardenafil
Clinical Effects of Orally Disintegrating VardenafilIn clinical studies, orally disintegrating vardenafil has been shown to improve ED in men. In these studies, more men who took orally disintegrating vardenafil were able to get and keep an erection than men who received a placebo (a "sugar pill" that does not contain any active ingredients).
When and How to Take This MedicationSome general considerations to keep in mind when taking orally disintegrating vardenafil include the following:
- The medicine comes in an orally disintegrating tablet that dissolves on the tongue without liquid.
- Orally disintegrating vardenafil comes in individual blisterpacks. The tablet should be placed on the tongue right after taking it out of the blisterpack.
- Do not crush, chew, or cut the tablets; make sure to let them dissolve on your tongue whole.
- Do not take orally disintegrating vardenafil with liquid. This medication is meant to dissolve on the tongue without liquid.
- Orally disintegrating vardenafil can be taken with or without food. Try taking it with food if it seems to bother your stomach.
- Your dosage should be taken about one hour before sexual activity, and no more than once in a 24-hour period.
- Sexual stimulation is required for orally disintegrating vardenafil to work.
- Orally disintegrating vardenafil tablets are not interchangeable with Levitra® (vardenafil) tablets.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.