Men Home > Rogaine
Side Effects of RogaineJust like any medicine, Rogaine can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Dry, flaky, and itchy scalp
- Red, irritated scalp.
Drug InteractionsRogaine may react with a number of other medicines (see Rogaine Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using Rogaine if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure (CHF) or angina (chest pain)
- Scalp problems, including scalp irritation or redness
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Rogaine and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Rogaine and Breastfeeding).