Men Home > Testopel
Drug InteractionsTestopel may react with several other medicines (see Testopel Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- An enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High cholesterol
- Increased red blood cells
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Testopel and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Testopel and Breastfeeding).