Men Home > Testosterone Cypionate
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medicine if you have:
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Sleep apnea
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Depo-Testosterone and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Depo-Testosterone and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for Testosterone CypionateThe dose your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to this medication
- Your testosterone levels
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.