Men Home > Testosterone Enanthate Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with testosterone enanthate include the following:
- The medication is an injection that is given once every two to four weeks. It is typically given into the gluteal muscle.
- Some people are able to give themselves the injections. Others have a friend or family member give it. Others only feel comfortable with a healthcare provider giving the injection. Talk with your healthcare provider about who should give the injections.
- Testosterone enanthate comes in a vial without any needles or syringes. If you are giving the injections at home, you will also need to purchase needles and syringes. Your pharmacist can help you choose an appropriate needle gauge and length.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Do not increase your dose or inject it more frequently than prescribed without your healthcare provider's approval.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or testosterone enanthate dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.