Men Home > Testosterone Patch
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- An enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Plans to have a procedure known as a magnetic resonance imaging scan (MRI)
- High cholesterol
- Increased red blood cells
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Androderm and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Androderm and Breastfeeding).