Men Home > VigRX Plus
Drug InteractionsVigRX Plus may interact with many other medications or supplements (see VigRX Plus Drug Interactions).
Safety InformationIt is not clear if VigRX Plus is safe, as it has not been adequately studied. Some people may be more likely to experience problems than others. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this supplement if you have:
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Prostate cancer
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart problems of any kind
- An autoimmune disease, such as:
- An upcoming surgery
- Had an organ transplant
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see VigRX Plus and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see VigRX Plus and Breastfeeding).