Men Home > VigRX Plus Safety
Because supplements are not closely regulated by the FDA, people may wonder if VigRX Plus is safe. The various active ingredients in VigRX Plus may cause problems in some people. For example, the ginseng component may affect heart rhythm and blood pressure, and the Tribulus terrestris component could increase the risk of prostate cancer or make it worse. VigRX Plus is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Is VigRX Plus Safe? -- An OverviewVigRX Plus™ is a popular herbal supplement, claimed to provide "male enhancement." You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking VigRX Plus if you have:
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Prostate cancer
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart problems of any kind
- An autoimmune disease, such as:
- An upcoming surgery
- Had an organ transplant
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant